Wart Mole Vanish Product Information
A Natural Herbal and Topical Cream Preparation (active components listed below)
- Produces Natural Cauterization with one 20 minute application.
- The cell tissues of warts, moles and other skin disorders are cauterized by the natural components derived from the herbal extracts found in Wart & Mole Vanish. Wart Mole Vanish is an all-natural cream.
- Wart Mole Vanish destroys the root of the wart, mole or skin tag in 20 minutes – all from one single application! (certain types of warts, moles and skin tags may need more than one application)
- Dried up lesions usually fall off in 1-3 weeks
- Wart Mole Vanish possesses an anti-viral action without recurrence of the virus.
- Wart Mole Vanish is minimally invasive and is customer preferred to electro-cauterization, surgery, cryosurgery, or laser surgery. Our wart mole remover cream is unlikely to scar, but just like a regular cut, scrape, burn or pimple scarring is always possible.
Wart Mole Vanish Product Indications
Wart & Mole Vanish’s all-natural herbal cream is indicated for the topical removal of all kinds of warts and moles and other skin growths including external genital warts (EGWs), skin tags and syringoma.
- Wart & Mole Vanish cream – .05ml
- Quantity is sufficient for 2-5 growths (1/4″ or 5mm) or 5-25 smaller ones (1/16″ or 2mm).
- Natural antibacterial solution – 5ml
- 3 cotton swabs
- 2 applicator sticks
- 1 scratching stainless needle (for hard warts)
- 1 emery board (for scratching moles and skin tags)
- 1 toothpick (for scratching small moles/skin tags)
Wart Mole Vanish Ingredients
A proprietary blend of Cashew Plant (Anacardium occidentale), Fig Plant (Ficus Carica), Greater Celandine Plant (Chelidonium Majus), Lemon (Citrus Limon), De-ionized Water, Talc.
This product does NOT contain Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis) or Zinc butter (Zinc Chloride)!
How To Store Wart Mole Vanish
Store Wart Mole Vanish Topical Wart and Mole Remover Cream at room temperature. Once opened, the cream will dry out very quickly.
If the Wart Mole Vanish product dries out, it may be possible to re-hydrate. To rehydrate, use the applicator stick to add a little bit of water at a time to bring it to its original creamy consistency. (This may or may not work)
Wart Mole Vanish Precautions
Wart Mole Vanish cream is for external use only. People with significant immune deficiencies or healing disorders such as keloid scars must consult a physician before using the product. If Wart Mole Vanish cream gets into the eyes, flush them thoroughly with water. If unusual discomfort arises, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Whenever attempting to manipulate or change the dermis one should expect that a blemish or scar may result. In most circumstances the use of the product will result in a minor and temporary blemish that normally fades away within 90 days.
Apply ONLY to growth, ie. wart, mole, etc. DO NOT apply to surrounding skin.
Wart Mole Vanish Warranty
We Warrant that the product will perform as advertised and will reduce or remove most warts, moles and skin tags with a single application. We do not guarantee that the product will remove all warts or moles in a single application, but approximately 90% achieve this result. We do not guarantee that the product will not scar or cause a blemish. Please note: We only warrant 1 box per order.
Please Note: Sometimes Seborrheic Keratoses is mistaken as a mole.
Even though many people have used Wart Mole Vanish to remove Seborrheic Keratoses (SK), we do not officially recommend or guarantee it. If you’re going to use Wart Mole Vanish please follow the body wart instructions. It is important to soak and remove the hard surface of the SK and dry before applying Wart Mole Vanish cream. This type of skin lesion has a tendency to grow back.