Wart Mole Vanish Compared to Other Removal Methods
Wart & Mole Vanish
- Wart Mole Vanish removes warts, moles, skin tags, syringoma and genital warts.
- Wart Mole Vanish produces natural cauterization
- The cell tissues of warts, moles and other skin disorders are burned by the natural components derived from the herbal extracts.
- Wart Mole Vanish causes destruction of the wart, mole, skin tag or syringoma to the root within 20 minutes. One single application (in most circumstances). Please see the Instructions Page.
- After Wart Mole Vanish application, dried up lesions fall off in 1-3 weeks producing similar results to electro-cauterization, but without the need for anesthesia.
- Has an anti-viral action without recurrence
- Minimally invasive. Unlikely to result in a scar unless scab is disturbed or removed early or a secondary infection occurs.
Warts, moles, skin tags and syringoma can be removed through laser surgery. This can take several treatments and may leave a scar. A stream of laser light is directed at the skin disorder to destroy it. Multiple treatments may be needed to completely remove the wart, mole, skin tag or syringoma.
A heated electric wire is applied to the wart, mole, skin tag or syringoma to destroy it.
When a wart, mole, or skin tag is surgically excised it is removed by cutting and usually leaves a scar.
Cryosurgery or Freezing with Nitrogen
Warts, moles and skin tags may be frozen with liquid nitrogen but will require several visits to the doctor’s office. Liquid nitrogen is applied directly to the area in order to freeze the growth and destroy the tissue.
Caustic Agents such as 40% Salicylic Acid, Nitric Acid, etc.
Warts can be treated with salicylic acid solution but you must apply the acid every day for 12 weeks or more and has very limited results.
|Wart Mole Vanish Product Instructions »|