Wart Mole Vanish Removes Syringoma
Wart Mole Vanish has been used successfully by thousands of people to remove their syringoma.
- One 20 minute application is normal
- No daily application of creams, oils or acids!
- Safe, 100% natural
- Naturally cauterizes the cell tissue of syringoma, resulting in complete removal
- International multi-award winning
- Affordable and easy to use at home.
- Guaranteed to remove your syringoma, or your money back!
|Syringoma Removal Instructions »|
What is a Syringoma?
Info About Syringoma
Syringomas are little bumps that are found on the face and around the eyes, typically under the eyes. They are benign (not life threatening) and produced by the sweat glands.
- Syringomas are skin-colored or yellowish small dermal papules. A papule is a small piece of elevated skin that is solid to the touch and conical in shape.
- Syringomas can be translucent or cystici (cyst-like).
- The surface of Syringomas can be round or flat.
- Syringomas are typically small in size, less than 3mm in diameter.
- Syringomas are distributed on the skin symmetrically and are typically clustered.
- Syringomas are most commonly located in the upper cheeks and lower eyelids.
- Syringomas can also be found on the armpit (axilla), chest, abdomen, penis and vulva.
- Syringomas often occur by chance and there could be hereditary consequences.
- Syringomas can be linked with Downs syndrome. Clear cell syringomas may be associated with diabetes mellitus.
- Eruptive Syringomas have been found to be common among African Americans and Asians.