Mole Removal Instructions
One kit is enough to treat approximately:
Raised moles 1/8″ – 1/4″ (3-6mm) or more will need more than one application to remove mole completely.Please see the mole removal demo »
Directions for all types of Moles:
Do not open Wart Mole Vanish cream until ready to use. Stir thoroughly and use immediately!
Clean mole with provided antibacterial solution using cotton swab or wash with soap and water.
- Scratch (rough up) entire mole surface with supplied emery board and/or toothpick.
- DO NOT POKE! DO NOT SCRATCH SKIN SURROUNDING MOLE (WMV Cream will spread to scratched area)
- Scratching should be hard enough so that when WART & MOLE VANISH cream is applied it will penetrate mole surface, but not so hard as to make it bleed. Scratching is the most important part!
- You may need to pinch a flat mole between your fingers to rough it up, so if you can’t use both hands, ask a friend to help you.
- DO NOT rough up the skin around the mole.
RAISED MOLES 1/8″ – 1/4″ (3-6mm) will need 2 back to back treatments.
(See step 6 Raised Moles)
FLAT MOLES will need only one treatment. (APPLY ONLY A THIN LAYER OF WMV CREAM!)
- Open Wart Mole Vanish cream bottle and stir contents thoroughly with applicator stick.
- DO NOT USE COTTON SWAB. (Re-hydrate if necessary to a watery cream)
- Using tip of applicator stick, apply a thin layer of Wart Mole Vanish cream until surface of mole is fully covered.
- Use only enough cream to cover the affected area and do not apply to the surrounding skin. A little goes a long way.
- Replace bottle top.
- Allow Wart Mole Vanish cream to remain for 20 minutes.
- There should be a moderate to strong stinging sensation lasting 5-10 minutes.
- 100% of mole should turn dark brown or black.
- Swelling and or redness around mole is normal.
Gently wash off white dried Wart Mole Vanish cream with water or a wet cotton swab.
Raised moles 1/8″ – 1/4″ (3-6mm) or more will need one more treatment. (Repeat steps 3-6 now) Or wait 1-3 weeks for the scab to fall off and then repeat steps 1-9.
Flat moles will need only one treatment.
- A SCAB should form within 24-48 hours. Be careful not to remove scab prematurely! You can wash and bathe normally.
- We recommend applying NATURAL ALOE VERA every 4 hours after treatment.
- We recommend pure NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL (D-alpha-Tocopherol) every 4 hours after scab has fallen off.
Wait 1-3 weeks (up to 5 weeks is normal for large moles) for scab to fall off naturally.
Be Patient! Under no circumstances disturb or remove the scab. It should loosen and fall off naturally.
- If bleeding occurs while scratching, WAIT as long as it takes to stop the bleeding completely before applying cream.
- If stinging sensation is not felt, it means Wart Mole Vanish cream has not penetrated the mole and the application will fail or provide only a partial result. Scratch deeper and reapply.
- Redness and swelling on skin around treated mole is a natural occurrence, indicates healing is progressing and quickly disappears.
- Pink or red tissue is normal after scab falls off. Normally, the pinkness will fade as the tissue becomes environmentally conditioned. Skin tones normally balance out within 30 days although some people may require several months for skin tones to return to normal.
- Generally speaking, the use of an antibacterial cream to prevent infection may also reduce the risk of scarring and promote faster healing. PURE NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL (D-.-Tocopherol) is highly recommended!
- Avoid contact with normal skin. Should contact occur, simply wipe off with wet cotton swab or, scrape off with unused end of applicator stick, then immediately wash the area with water.
- USE WITH CHILDREN: Wart Mole Vanish can be used with children as long as they can sit patiently while undergoing the application procedure. The stinging sensation can be significant for sensitive children. Caution is advised. Contact us for more information about the use with children.
- IF MIXTURE DRIES UP, it may be possible to rehydrate. Use applicator stick to add a little water at a time to bring to original creamy consistency. (This may or may not work)
Wart & Mole Vanish cream is for external use only. People with significant immune deficiencies or healing disorders such as keloid scars must consult a physician before using this product.
If Wart Mole Vanish cream gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If unusual discomfort arises, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Whenever attempting to manipulate or change the dermis one should expect that a blemish or scar may result. In most circumstances the use of the product will result in a minor and temporary blemish that normally fades away within 90 days. We do not guarantee that the product will not scar or cause a blemish.
Please note: You must be 18 years or older to purchase and use this product. For children, adult supervision is required.