One kit is enough to treat approximately:
Hand warts are very stubborn and hard to destroy because they have many layers of thick skin covering them. They will require 2-3 applications. With these type of warts, overkill is the best solution.
Do not open Wart Mole Vanish cream until ready to use.
Stir thoroughly and use immediately!
Soak hand warts in hot soapy water for 20-30 minutes to soften them up.
Common Hand Warts:
- Some warts such as common hand warts require 2-3 back to back, 20 minute applications.
- Hand warts are very stubborn and hard to destroy because they have many layers of thick skin covering them.
- It is very important to remove these layers of hard skin covering the “roots” of the hand wart using clean nail clippers and / or supplied stainless scratching tool. Scratch all edges of the wart also.
- Once you have removed the skin covering the hand wart and completely stopped any bleeding, open Wart Mole Vanish cream bottle and stir contents thoroughly with applicator stick.
- DO NOT USE COTTON SWAB. (Re-hydrate if necessary to a milky cream)
- Using tip of applicator stick, apply a thin layer of Wart Mole Vanish cream until surface of hand wart is fully covered.
- Use only enough cream to cover the affected area and do not apply to the surrounding skin. A little goes a long way.
- Replace bottle top.
- Allow Wart Mole Vanish cream to remain for 20-30 minutes.
- There should be a moderate to strong stinging sensation lasting 5-10 minutes or more.
- 100% of hand wart should turn dark brown or black. If not, after 20 minutes, firmly wipe off dried cream, remove more skin and treat again.
- Swelling and or redness around wart is normal.
- After 20-30 minutes, wipe firmly with wet cotton swab (try to remove as much of the wart as possible).
- This will remove all or part of wart allowing the next application to go deeper and kill the “roots”.
- Dry area and immediately re-apply cream for another 20-30 minutes.
- Wart should turn black.
- You may need to do 2 or 3 back to back applications to get it to turn completely black and to kill the “roots”.
- Repeat steps 3-6.
- A SCAB should form within 24-48 hours. Be careful not to remove scab prematurely! You can wash and bathe normally.
- We recommend applying NATURAL ALOE VERA every 4 hours after treatment.
- We recommend pure NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL (D-alpha-Tocopherol) every 4 hours after scab has fallen off.
Wait 1-3 weeks (up to 5 weeks is normal for large or complex warts) for scab to fall off naturally.
Be Patient! Under no circumstances disturb or remove the scab. It should loosen and fall off naturally.
- If common hand wart bleeding occurs while scratching, WAIT as long as it takes to stop the bleeding completely before applying cream.
- Certain types of hand warts are very hard. It usually helps to soak them in warm soapy water for 20-30 minutes before scratching. If necessary simply scratch harder so as to penetrate outer layer and allow for Wart Mole Vanish cream to enter.
- If stinging sensation is not felt, it means Wart Mole Vanish cream has not penetrated the wart and the treatment will fail or provide only a partial result. Scratch deeper and reapply.
- Calluses covering warts must be softened and removed prior to.
- Treated hand wart becomes a cauterized scab. Be careful not to disturb or remove scab as premature removal can lead to scarring. Let it fall off naturally within 1-3 weeks.
- Redness and swelling on skin around treated wart is a natural occurrence, indicates healing is progressing and quickly disappears.
- Pink or red tissue is normal after scab falls off. Normally, the pinkness will fade as the tissue becomes environmentally conditioned. Skin tones normally balance out within 30 days although some people may require several months for skin tones to return to normal.
- Generally speaking, the use of an antibacterial cream to prevent infection may also reduce the risk of scarring and promote faster healing. PURE NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL (D-.-Tocopherol) is highly recommended!
- Avoid contact with normal skin. (Not so important with hand warts) Should contact occur, simply wipe off with wet cotton swab or, scrape off with unused end of applicator stick, then immediately wash the area with water.
- USE WITH CHILDREN: Wart Mole Vanish can be used with children as long as they can sit patiently while undergoing the application procedure. The stinging sensation can be significant for sensitive children. Caution is advised. Contact us for more information about the use with children.
- IF MIXTURE DRIES UP, it may be possible to rehydrate. Use applicator stick to add a little water at a time to bring to original creamy consistency. (This may or may not work)
Wart & Mole Vanish cream is for external use only. People with significant immune deficiencies or healing disorders such as keloid scars must consult a physician before using this product.
If Wart Mole Vanish cream gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If unusual discomfort arises, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Whenever attempting to manipulate or change the dermis one should expect that a blemish or scar may result. In most circumstances the use of the product will result in a minor and temporary blemish that normally fades away within 90 days. We do not guarantee that the product will not scar or cause a blemish.
Please note: You must be 18 years or older to purchase and use this product. For children, adult supervision is required.
Common Hand Wart Removal Demo using Wart & Mole Vanish
The following demonstration shows how Wart & Mole Vanish can effectively be used to remove hand warts. The purpose of this demo is to serve as a visual supplement to the written instructions above. Please read our common hand wart removal instructions above for more precise details.