- One 20 minute application is normal
- No daily application of creams, oils or acids!
- Safe, 100% natural
- Naturally cauterizes the cell tissue of syringoma, resulting in complete removal
- International multi-award winning
- Affordable and easy to use at home.
- Guaranteed to remove your syringoma, or your money back!
What is a Syringoma?Syringomas are little bumps that are found on the face and around the eyes, typically under the eyes. They are benign (not life threatening) and produced by the sweat glands.
- Syringomas are skin-colored or yellowish small dermal papules. A papule is a small piece of elevated skin that is solid to the touch and conical in shape.
- Syringomas can be translucent or cystici (cyst-like).
- The surface of Syringomas can be round or flat.
- Syringomas are typically small in size, less than 3mm in diameter.
- Syringomas are distributed on the skin symmetrically and are typically clustered.
- Syringomas are most commonly located in the upper cheeks and lower eyelids.
- Syringomas can also be found on the armpit (axilla), chest, abdomen, penis and vulva.
- Syringomas often occur by chance and there could be hereditary consequences.
- Syringomas can be linked with Downs syndrome. Clear cell syringomas may be associated with diabetes mellitus.
- Eruptive Syringomas have been found to be common among African Americans and Asians.
You must treat each individual syringoma separately. Many people have clusters of syringoma. Do not treat a whole cluster. Treat only a few in the cluster at a time. (Ones that are not touching each other) The reason for this is so that you don’t treat such a large area at one time. If you treat only individual syringomas it will heal faster with less chance of doing any damage to your skin.